2. License Use
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the MxU website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server; share login credentials linked to licensed materials; provision team users from outside your organization; or provision team users who are 13 years old or younger.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MxU at any time.
- Team license overages are permitted while triggering plan and billing changes initiated by MxU (reference 5.4 for explanation of billing).
The materials on MxU are provided ‘as is.’ MxU makes no warranties (expressed or implied) and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including: without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights. Further, MxU does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, reliability of the use of the materials on its website (or otherwise relating to such materials), or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the MxU website shall be governed by the laws of MxU’s home jurisdiction, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
5. Transaction and Renewal
- You will keep your contact information, billing information, and credit card information (where applicable) up to date. Changes may be made on your Billing Page within your MxU account.
- All subscription purchases initiated by you are scheduled to auto-renew by default and will recur on the selected renewal term schedule thereafter. You will be notified via email of your scheduled subscription renewal seven (7) days prior to the transaction date. Subscriptions must be cancelled prior to their renewal date to ensure billing doesn’t take place. All transactions are final and ineligible for refunding.
- Upon renewal, we may increase your fees up to our then-current list price set out in our Plans & Pricing. If this increase applies to you, we will notify you at least thirty (30) days in advance of your renewal. The increased fees will apply at the start of the next renewal term. If you do not agree to this increase, either party can choose to terminate your subscription at the end of your then-current term by taking the actionable steps outlined in 5.6.
- Team license overages initiate an automatic upgrade of your MxU plan. When you begin approaching your license limit, MxU will attempt to notify you of such limit. If you exceed your license limit, you will be automatically upgraded and notified immediately upon billing. The amount to be billed will be prorated for the remainder of your billing cycle.
- If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the subscription term. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party.
- Subscription Management can be done online at https://app.getmxu.com.